Loony Lovegoods

Shoutbox

Ava Aleksandria Kowalski Avatar
Ava Aleksandria Kowalski:
-rolls eyes a little- -amused- -slides chair out- heads to bar with purse- -can't believe she's spending one on one time with Ash- -totally telling Sash all about it later- -orders butterbeer and waits-
Jun 1, 2019 16:55:31 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*drums fingers on table* *glances at Ava* *at camera* *Ava* *camera* *Ava* *picks camera up and turns it around to look at it* *accidentally pushes button and takes picture of self* Shit. *turns it the other way and aims it at Ava* *click*
Jun 1, 2019 16:59:06 GMT
-pays for drink- -heads back to the table- -sits back down- Thanks -looks at camera- -looks at Ash- -looks at camera suspiciously- Did you play with my camera? -eyes Ash with a playful suspicion-
Jun 1, 2019 17:02:10 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*smirks* No way. There is not a close up picture of my face on there. *hides behind drink*
Jun 1, 2019 17:09:16 GMT
-laughs- Good to know, that would be awful other wise, just terrible -total sarcasm- -but OMFM!!!- -going to look like such a stalker having a picture of him- -will probably look at it over the summer- -ugh!- -is such a creep!-
Jun 1, 2019 17:14:42 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*taps sketch guys broken heart again* *raises eyebrows* *sips drink*
Jun 1, 2019 17:16:05 GMT
Again? Poor guy's going through the ringer today.
Jun 1, 2019 17:18:51 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
He's a sensitive soul, you should really be kinder to him.
Jun 1, 2019 17:19:52 GMT
It certainly seems so! -takes a mouthful of butterbeer- Maybe I'll draw him a special someone to keep him company later.
Jun 1, 2019 17:22:33 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
Kowalski! *grins* Is that what you get up to in your spare time?
Jun 1, 2019 17:24:07 GMT
Oh Merlin -covers face with hands- -so blushing- Clearly I meant a dog or something! Man's best friend and all that! -shakes head- -face still in hands-
Jun 1, 2019 17:26:59 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*laughs* You can't backtrack now. Kinky sketches. I like it. *grins* *finishes drink* *stands up* Let me know how it goes. *wink* *leaves*
Jun 1, 2019 17:29:16 GMT
Lachlan Finnigan Macnair Avatar
Lachlan Finnigan Macnair:
*enters the cafe* *hears the music in the background* *head bobs to the music* *pouty lips* *heads to counter* *orders coffee and cake* *takes a seat* *looks about* *pats legs to music*
Nov 22, 2020 11:15:50 GMT
Echo Arista Everwood Avatar
Echo Arista Everwood:
*enters cafe* *stomach grumbles* *all the food* *orders a muffin and hot chocolate* *spies a friendly pout and sidles up to Lachy* "Hey there, hot stuff. Fancy some company?" *sliiiides into the seat beside Lachy all smooth and sexy* *sort of*
Dec 8, 2020 14:12:49 GMT
*looks up at Echo* *nods all cool like* Hey babe, *checks her out a little* *leans back* *stretches arm over Echo's seat* You got hotter.
Dec 10, 2020 10:27:12 GMT
Echo Arista Everwood:
*shrugs* I've been workin' out. Sticking to a strict cake diet. *wink*
Dec 21, 2020 15:38:37 GMT
Euphadora Rose Parkinson Avatar
Euphadora Rose Parkinson:
*enters the cafe with Mimi and queues to place her order* *spies Echo and Lachy* *mumbles to herself* Of course the riff raff are consorting. *rolls eyes*
Dec 27, 2020 22:35:07 GMT
If it's carrot it's healthy. *genuinely believes that* *hears the bitchiest bitch in all of Bitchville* Hey, *points at Whora Parkinson* No dogs. There's food and drink around, you dum-dum. *points at Mimi* The puppy can stay. *smirks*
Dec 29, 2020 3:00:46 GMT *
Echo Arista Everwood:
And yummy. *nods in agreement* *rolls eyes at Whora* *snorts back laughter* *looks wistfully at Mimi* The puppy would probably be happier with us. *has to pretend she doesn't know the puppy* *urgh* *where's my cake?*
Jan 5, 2021 16:14:09 GMT
Euphadora Rose Parkinson Avatar
Euphadora Rose Parkinson:
*makes a rude hand gesture toward the pair of them* *orders a tea and biscuit*
Jan 30, 2021 19:12:48 GMT
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link