Canon List

Shoutbox

Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
Oh, yeah? I've seen you with a camera around the castle. *nods slowly* I'm more used to you firing Bludgers at my head. I think you've got it in for my face. *laughs* *all the devilish eyes*
Jun 1, 2019 16:05:45 GMT
Ava Aleksandria Kowalski Avatar
Ava Aleksandria Kowalski:
What?! -Oh my Merlin- No! -gigglesnort- -oh crap- -offically dead now- -clears throat- It's nothing personal, certainly nothing against your face. You just have an awful, awful team -grins-
Jun 1, 2019 16:15:01 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
You're gonna go there, are you? *grins* *absentmindedly sits* You know this guy- *points to sketch guy* this guy is me. You've broken my heart. *grabs a pencil and adds initials A.S to sketch guy's chest*
Jun 1, 2019 16:19:27 GMT
Mhmm -nods- -still grinning- -mild heart attack- -it's totally a crappy attempt at drawing Ash- -relieved at his humour- Hmm. It does kind of look like you. I mean your hair isn't nearly as fabulous as mini-Ash here, but the anguish is spot on -chuckles-
Jun 1, 2019 16:30:27 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
My hair and my anguish are always perfect. *sips drink* *it's just fact* I like that you've noticed, though. *slightly intense gaze* *a few moody thoughts about whether people think he's moody*
Jun 1, 2019 16:36:20 GMT
-laughs softly- -needs to change the conversation- -gonna start blushing real soon- D'you mind keeping an eye on my stuff while I get a drink? -rummages through bag for purse-
Jun 1, 2019 16:42:21 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
Sure. I promise not to steal your makeup. *picks up some rosy hued powder and gives it a curious look* *eyes or cheeks?* *puts it down again* *spies glimpse of a camera* *fights temptation*
Jun 1, 2019 16:46:15 GMT
-rolls eyes a little- -amused- -slides chair out- heads to bar with purse- -can't believe she's spending one on one time with Ash- -totally telling Sash all about it later- -orders butterbeer and waits-
Jun 1, 2019 16:55:31 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*drums fingers on table* *glances at Ava* *at camera* *Ava* *camera* *Ava* *picks camera up and turns it around to look at it* *accidentally pushes button and takes picture of self* Shit. *turns it the other way and aims it at Ava* *click*
Jun 1, 2019 16:59:06 GMT
-pays for drink- -heads back to the table- -sits back down- Thanks -looks at camera- -looks at Ash- -looks at camera suspiciously- Did you play with my camera? -eyes Ash with a playful suspicion-
Jun 1, 2019 17:02:10 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*smirks* No way. There is not a close up picture of my face on there. *hides behind drink*
Jun 1, 2019 17:09:16 GMT
-laughs- Good to know, that would be awful other wise, just terrible -total sarcasm- -but OMFM!!!- -going to look like such a stalker having a picture of him- -will probably look at it over the summer- -ugh!- -is such a creep!-
Jun 1, 2019 17:14:42 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*taps sketch guys broken heart again* *raises eyebrows* *sips drink*
Jun 1, 2019 17:16:05 GMT
Again? Poor guy's going through the ringer today.
Jun 1, 2019 17:18:51 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
He's a sensitive soul, you should really be kinder to him.
Jun 1, 2019 17:19:52 GMT
It certainly seems so! -takes a mouthful of butterbeer- Maybe I'll draw him a special someone to keep him company later.
Jun 1, 2019 17:22:33 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
Kowalski! *grins* Is that what you get up to in your spare time?
Jun 1, 2019 17:24:07 GMT
Oh Merlin -covers face with hands- -so blushing- Clearly I meant a dog or something! Man's best friend and all that! -shakes head- -face still in hands-
Jun 1, 2019 17:26:59 GMT
Ash Lucas Sawyer Avatar
Ash Lucas Sawyer:
*laughs* You can't backtrack now. Kinky sketches. I like it. *grins* *finishes drink* *stands up* Let me know how it goes. *wink* *leaves*
Jun 1, 2019 17:29:16 GMT
-peeks out from behind hands- -oh holy shit- -totally ballsed that all up- -places hands flat on the table- -rolls eyes- -grins- Later, Sawyer -ahhhhhh!!!- -all the internal swooning-
Jun 1, 2019 17:30:43 GMT